Pre Employment Health Check-Up
Pre employment check-ups are required to cover occupational and safety hazards at the workplace and to ensure that the selected candidate is medically fit for the job. a common medical test to know if you are healthy, and not suffering from ailment or disease that may affect your day to day working. If it is discovered that you are suffering from any ailment, you may be given advice and recommendation to cure the same while joining.
A typical pre employment health check-up package includes the following tests.
Haemogram / CBC
· Complete Blood CountBlood Sugar Levels
· Fasting Blood Glucose
· Postprandial Blood GlucoseLipid Profile
· Total Cholesterol
· Serum Creatinine
· Urea, Uric Acid
· SGPT / SGOT
· Bilirubin Total\
· Chest X-ray
HIV (For AIDS)
General Physical Check-up
Pre Employment Medical Check-up For Corporates
Depending on the organization and its health goals, a pre employment health packages can be customized.
We help identify Occupational Hazards, such as:
· A person with TB in a call center
· A cook with typhoid in a restaurant
· An asthmatic as an AC mechanic
· A color-blind person in a clothing storeLooking for a customized Pre Employment Health Check-up Package for your potential employees? Contact us today
Progno Health Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Helpline: +91 9510650660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
29 States | 750+ Cities | 1000+ Network Centres
Ms. Rajkumari Sahane. M.Pharm.
The writer is Research Associate in Pharmacology and is an academician with 15 years of research & teaching experience