PREVENTIVE HEALTH CHECKUP
What is Preventive Health Checkup?
It is said that Prevention is better than cure. Preventive health check-ups are the first steps toward a healthy life. Preventive Health Management Programmes refers to measures taken to prevent diseases, rather than curing them or treating their symptoms.
At PrognoHealth Solutions, we have gone one step ahead and created Personalized Preventive Health Check-up Programmes. To devise this program we have sought help from top-notch medical practitioners, empirical data, and the underlying fact that no two individuals are alike, and hence a generalized check-up is not the right prescription. Our system will recommend tests based on your medical history, socio-economic background, lifestyle, and genetic traits. This ensures that you do not have to repeat or undergo tests that are not necessary.
We have health check-up/health screening plans for the following purposes:
- Preventive Health Check-ups Package for Individuals.
- Preventive Health Check-up Package for Tax Benefit.
- Preventive Health Check-ups Package for Routine Health Analysis.
- Health Check-up Package for Visa Purpose.
- Health Check-ups Package for Embassy Documentations.
- Pre Insurance Health Check-up Packages.
- Post Insurance Health Check-ups Packages.
- Pre Operative Health Check-ups Packages.
- Pre Martial Health Check-up Packages.
- Post-Operative Health Check-up Packages.
- Post Martial Health Check-up Packages.
- Neo-Natal Health Check-up Packages.
- Teenage Health Check-up Packages.
- Mid-Age Health Check-up Packages.
- Old Age Health Check-up Packages.
- Health Check-up Packages for Male.
- Health Check-up Packages for Females.
- Family Health Check-up Packages.
- Group Health Check-up Packages.
Selecting a Package - Full Body Check-up
Which health package to choose will depend depends on your age, health and family history, lifestyle & personal preferences like what you eat, how active you are, smoking, etc. Full body health checks consist of health check-ups for the complete body with pathology tests, radiology tests, cardiology tests. For females, they may undergo tests like Pap smear along with lab & other modalities mentioned above.
Health Check Process
You can get your pathology investigations or blood test like lipid/liver/kidney profiles done at your home or office as this require to give your blood & urine samples only. A trained Phlebotomists or a sample collection technician can come over to collect the same. Others special test like a stress test, USG, 2D Eco need special equipment are done under specialist doctors observation, so you may walk into the nearest diagnostic center or hospital for the same. Full body health check-ups usually require 3 to 4 hours depending on the hospital, diagnostic center.
Tests will be conducted on your entire body to make sure that there are no problems and that you are healthy. Before your examination or giving blood samples, you are advised not to eat or drink anything barring water for about 10 to 12 hours so that lab tests that require fasting can be performed. The tests will include x-rays, USG, TMT, urinalysis, stool sample, blood sample, and a lot more. During the tests, the doctor may ask you some questions. If you have any concerns or are experiencing something out of the ordinary, you can tell your doctor so that certain tests can be conducted. Certain medical medicines may be prescribed if you have any ailments. A typical Full body health check will have the following optimum tests; it may differ with age & gender.
Blood/ Path Tests
- Complete Blood Profile
- Blood Sugar Fasting
- Complete Lipid Profile
- Complete Kidney Profile
- Complete Liver Profile
- Thyroid Profile
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Urine Routine
- Chest X-ray
- USG of Abdomen & Pelvis
- Stress Test
- 2D Eco color Doppler
This is a sample package for males below 50 years of age. With this package, all systems are screened for any abnormalities in the functions of the systems or organs. This is followed by the physician’s consultation & diet & nutrients recommendation to take necessary actions & avoid any progress of lifestyle diseases.
As mentioned this list may vary with some addition & deletion depending on your age & gender.
- In India because of the sudden rise in people's lifestyles, young adults are contracting lifestyle diseases in their early 20’s 30’s. Sudden changes in overall lifestyle are affecting all of us, hence we need to be prepared to fight with this problem with all possible ways.
- The best way to fight the menace of lifestyle diseases is to keep you physically, socially & mentally active and undergoing preventive health checks regularly.
- It said that Prevention is Better than Cure … we need to take this literally for the sake of our own health & no one but we as individuals are responsible if you get contracted with any of the diseases.
Every human life is important, mortality due to lifestyle diseases is very high amongst the young Indian working population. We at PrognoHealth believes in saving every life from the clutches of lifestyle diseases. It is our utmost priority & we are striving hard in this battle by creating awareness about Preventive Healthcare Check-ups and leading a healthy lifestyle.
With our wide network of health centers, we offer preventive health care at your doorsteps, which gives you the freedom to manage your health from anywhere ensuring you are always in control of your health. Our complete health ecosystems give you timely analysis & recommendations to avoid any untoward incident.
We are a leading Preventive Health Check-up provider with a presence in 17 states and in more than 45 cities with a network of 200+ hospitals, diagnostic center & path labs to serve you. Our electronic health records are integrated with real-time analytics to help you to take proactive decisions.