What is EXECUTIVE HEALTH CHECKUP?
Sample these facts:
- Corporates lose close to 14 percent of their executive working days due to employee sickness, and
- Experience shows that both corporates and employees have a very favorable view towards Company-sponsored executive health check-ups (82% employers vs 91% of employees seem to think so!)
India is a powerhouse in every sense, including a powerhouse of diseases if not curtailed on time. The best way to go about it thus remains a Company-sponsored Executive Health check-up and/ or a Pre-employment health-check!
Advantages of Executive Health Checkups?
- Helps avoid shocks and surprises about personnel’s health
- Helps plan and formulate the right strategies in advance, both medical and work-related upon knowing of underlying health issues - including succession planning and work-distribution
- Helps promote a health & cordial work-environment with the right steps including proper succession planning in organizations, especially in the case of manufacturing plants
- Helps every employee gauge the state of their health and take requisite steps likely to result in higher productivity, lower downtime, and absenteeism.
- In the case of contagious diseases, timely health checks may reduce the likelihood of spread of diseases, and reduce costs associated with work-stoppage and other such occurrences
- Helps show the corporate entity in a positive light be it to the world at large, prospective employees or stake-holders including share-holders
- In the long run, it helps increase productivity, reduce costs, and get better efficiencies and product quality from those employed!
What does the Executive Health check-up package consist of?
A variety of packages exist for executive health check-ups which, depending upon the organization, its needs, and goals, can be customized to a very large extent, like for instance the IT sector’s specific need for lipid profile and stress tests and a manufacturing set-up’s need for chest X-rays and pulmonary function test.
Typically, Executive health packages among others include the following:
- Haemogram or Complete Blood Count.
- Blood Sugar Levels
- Lipid Profile
- Kidney Profile
- Liver Profile
- Chest –X-ray
- Stress Test
- Sonography of abdomen
- General Physical Checkup
- Doctors’ Advice
- Diet Recommendations.
We are a single-window entity with the ability to offer corporate houses the best health packages available in the market! Your hunt for the best package(s) ends here. From hereon begin the best health check-ups at the most competitive of prices. In addition, employees get the choice & convenience of availing PrognoHealth’s services at any of our wide network of health centers. Our product USPs also include:
- A large number of health packages and tests to choose from
- An amazingly large network of testing and assessment clinics that includes a presence in 1000+ centers in over 750 cites in 29 states who have undertaken more than 5 lac screening to date!
- Facility to conduct tests at places convenient to employees including their homes, offices besides of course the nearest PrognoHealth clinic!
- Customized Health Packages going down to take care of each employee’ individual needs and circumstances
- The best and latest digitized machines for testing which give the most accurate of results
- Digitized health-related records
- Additional services including health-risk assessment, consulting and coaching
At PrognoHealth we understand your concern about your employee's health and know from experience its effects on the work environment, output, and productivity. For precisely these reasons, it makes all the more sense to employ those with good health-related credentials. For the same, our panel of Doctors who are of high repute works closely with corporates like you to formulate pre-employment health packages & parameters which measure up each new incumbent on critical health parameters and gives you the report well in time so that you employ only those who can bring high productivity and foster the right work environment which further your organizational goals.
It goes without saying that running an enterprise as big and accomplished as yours is anything but easy. Every department therein remains focussed on the goal at hand invariably pushing important issues including pre-employment health checks & reports onto the backburners. We at PrognoHealth help you bring it right round to where it matters most by giving you all the pre-employment health-related information of every candidate at the right time with the minimum of pains to you.
Benefits of our Digital Health Platform:
- No follow-up calls and/ or mails. Only a simple dashboard that manages all health checks online.
- Employer’s responsibility for health checks ends with registering a candidate’s details. The rest is managed by us at PrognoHealth right till the end.
- Facility to track in real-time the position of a candidate's health check.
- Facility to track a candidate’s appointment schedule for a health check.
- Reduced TAT for fitness or health report card.
- No need to travel long distances for a health check or its reports with easy access to PrognoHealth’s pan-India network of health centers. Employee(s) can select the most convenient one including a home visit
- Facility for online appointment management.
- Facility for online health-record management.
Still not satisfied? No problem. Simply mail us the list of candidates with their contact numbers and our executive(s) shall get things arranged for a health check. Alternatively, you could simply give our Helpline numbers to your candidates and we shall manage the rest.
How does it work?
- Give us a call and our personnel will assist you in customizing a package best suited to your employees’ needs.
- Packages can even be designed depending upon the age-group of employees and the ratio of men vs women.
- HR departments need to only register employees for executive health check-ups. The rest we manage.
- The employee shall have access to a personalized dashboard to manage all his health queries.
- On completion of all the designated health checks, the HR department gets access to relevant data and critical findings on employee/ incumbent health status in the form of a standardized health report-card which comes from our network hubs. These go through a three-stage validation process of our internal team of doctors to make sure you have only healthy employees on board.
To know more call on 9510650660 or mail us at corporatecare@prognohealth .com