Do you know, it is estimated that one in eight women is likely to develop a thyroid disorder? Weight loss, fatigue, irritability, depression, hair loss, and brittle nails are all being linked to low thyroid function
FOR HEALTHY THYROID LEVELS
* Take sufficient iodine as this mineral is required by the thyroid to produce hormones.
* Consume high-quality proteins as the thyroid gland requires amino acid tyrosine to produce these hormones
* Check your thyroid levels at regular intervals
* Look for lumps or enlargement.
* Drink plenty of water to regulate the system and function more efficiently.
* Get rid of chronic stress with daily exercise; meditation or some other form of relaxation.
* Add some coconut oil to your food as it is a preventive measure.