Annual Health Check up is very common incorporates as almost all the big or small corporates companies offer once a year health screening to its employees which is called annual health check up.
The common test covered under annual health check ups are as below.
1) Complete Blood Profile - Infection Screening
2) Blood Sugar Random/Fasting - Diabetes Screening
3) Urine Examination - Urine Screenings
4) Electrocardiogram - ECG - Heart Screenings
5) Chest - X-Ray - Lungs Screenings
6) Lipid Profile - Cardiovascular Disease Screening
7) Liver Function Tests - Liver Function Screenings
8) Kidney Function Tests - Renal Screenings
9) Thyroid Tests - Endocrine Screening
10) Complete Physical Exam. - Medical Exam by Doctors
11) Vital _Signs - Blood Pressure, Eye, Ear etc
12) Height, Weight, Body Mass Index,
13) Doctors Consultation on reports.
About This Community
|Asked: 7/8/20, 9:29 AM|
|Seen: 237 times|
|Last updated: 7/24/20, 1:03 PM|