Bone strength is essential for good health. Constantly changing eating schedules, changing lifestyles, etc. are having a direct impact on health. Bone strength is essential for good health. A balanced diet helps you build strong bones from an early age. Vitamin D is needed to help the body absorb calcium. Adequate calcium is needed to strengthen bones.
So make sure you include some foods in your diet to strengthen your bones ...
- Fish is rich in calcium. Also, omega 3 fatty acids in fish do not cause bone loss.
- Leafy vegetables are a great source of calcium. So spinach, greenback, cabbage, broccoli
- Eggs are rich in protein. Vitamin D in it is also beneficial for bone strength.
- Vitamin C in oranges is great for strengthening bones.
- Almonds are also extremely beneficial to health. Almonds contain potassium, omega 3 fatty acids and calcium which are beneficial for strengthening bones.
- Bananas are high in potassium, calcium and magnesium. All three of these factors contribute to bone strength.
About This Community
|Asked: 10/15/20, 5:54 AM|
|Seen: 10 times|
|Last updated: 10/15/20, 6:02 AM|