Why use Vaseline?
Vaseline petroleum jelly is made up of natural mineral oils and waxes. It was discovered by Robert Chesebrough, a chemist in 1859. In the early days, it was known as wonder jelly and later named as Vaseline, derived from German Wasser (water) + Greek ὲΛaiov (oil).
Have you ever thought about the many different ways we can use Vaseline in our day-to-day lives? You will be surprised after reading this. Here are some of the unique ways of using Vaseline:
* Dab some Vaseline on your wrist and the sides of your neck before you spray a perfume – it will last for the entire day.
* Apply Vaseline before going to bed on your feet and wear socks. The next morning you will wake up with soft feet.
* If your favorite body lotion is getting over add some Vaseline to prolong its life.
* Is your ring tight and too hard to remove? Vaseline Can help remove it.
* Apply Vaseline on your forehead before coloring your hair it helps remove the stains
*Apply a layer of Vaseline on your pet’s food bowl; it will keep the ants away.
* After shaving applies Vaseline to avoid rash and burns.
* Use it for immediate relief from sunburn.
* Use Vaseline to insert your earrings, it is not painful and the earrings go in smoothly.
* Vaseline will lighten the make-up stains on your clothes.
* Warm some Vaseline and apply on the shoulders to relax your shoulder muscles.
* It soothes nappy rash.
* Rub it on the teeth to make them shine.
* It makes your beard easier to style.
* It makes your head shine if you are bald.